I established JARCS in 2000 and ceased trading in May 2012. During this time I worked hard to:
- encourage and improve the free flow of information.
- improve access for disabled people to learning, employment and leisure opportunities.
- advising on accessibility of services, with particular emphasis on the production and dissemination of information.
- identifying/confirming gaps in service.
- organising accessible conferences/events.
- designing and running training on disability related topics.
I would like to thank all my customers (and friends) for their support over these 12 years.
I wish them well in the future.
Now it's time for me to take time to cultivate my garden, go out for lunch and be a doting grandmother.